- To work towards increased property values in the community by educating and encouraging owners in the community to keep their properties well maintained, through articles in newsletters and yard-of-the-month programs.
- Be the eyes of the community for irrigation problems that require emergency attention.
- Select a chair or 2 co-chairs
- Notify FirstService Residential through their emergency pager system of any maintenance needs such as irrigation zones that are stuck on, or other emergency type repairs that require immediate attention after hours.
- Make recommendations to the board and FirstService Residential for seasonal flower changes.
- Implement a “yard-of-the-month” contest, seasonal holiday decorations and contests.
- Report committee activity/upcoming events to the Communication Committee in a timely manner.
- Submit a newsletter article each quarter to the Communication Committee, or to FirstService Residential if no Communication Committee exists.
- Report activities to and work at the direction of the Board of Directors.
- Suggested membership of 3 persons minimum, and no maximum number of members.