- To promote a clean, safe, functional environment by working with FirstService Residential to communicate about what is happening at the pool/amenities.
- To make sure that only residents are using the pool in a manner that is safe and which allows all residents to enjoy the pool.
- Select a chair or 2 co-chairs
- Assist management company in vandalism prevention
- Make recommendations to Board regarding:
- Pool hours and season
- Pool rules
- Monitor for non-residents use
- Lifeguard schedule (if applicable)
- Repairs, maintenance, and capital improvements
- Submit a newsletter article each quarter to the Communications Committee, or to FirstService Residential if no Communications Committee exists.
- Report activities to and work at the direction of the Board of Directors.
- Suggested membership of 3 persons minimum, and no maximum number of members.