Keep the entire community informed of important community events, as well as city, state, and county items of interest to homeowners.
- Select a chair or 2 co-chairs
- Maintain frequent contact with other committees to report current events
- Coordinate receiving reports from other committees
- Generate a newsletter or coordinate submission of articles on a regular basis to be established by the Board or committee based on “news-worthiness” and cost restraints. The final copy of the newsletter must be approved by the Board of Directors.
- Update on community information related directly to the neighborhood (road closings, construction, school dates, etc.)
- Update on pertinent information in the city (elections, changes in trash days, etc)
- Submit a newsletter article each quarter to the Communication Committee, or to FirstService Residential if no Communication Committee exists.
- Report activities to and work at the direction of the Board of Directors.
- Suggested membership of 3 persons minimum, and no maximum number of members.