Architectural Advisory Committee
- Review modification requests by using the rules set forth in the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions in the Declaration.
- Meet on a regular basis to review plans for exterior improvements (ACC applications ) within the time stipulated in the Declaration
- Give a timely response to the Association manager in writing
- Report information to Communications Committee including common guidelines, request questions / concerns, ACC application reminders and meeting report.
- Submit a newsletter article each quarter to the Communications Committee, or to FirstService Residential if no Communications Committee exists.
- Report activities to and work at the direction of the Board of Directors.
- Suggested membership of 3 persons minimum, and no maximum number of members.